Friday, February 13, 2009

Kissed by an Angel



I had a conference to attend in the Valley this week. Stephanie, Julie, and I drove down on Sunday so we wouldn't get caught in the storm, and we stayed with Whitney and Joe. Then we went to the conference for two days and ended up returning to Casa Grande because another storm was coming. That was fine with me! I can never get enough kisses going when Ari is around. So the whole time I was there, I would kiss and kiss on her. Of course, she is only six months old, going on seven months, so she can't fend me off very well. On Tuesday night, I had taken her upstairs to change her into jammies for bedtime. She was all changed and I was walking across the loft with her, holding her up so that she was looking backwards over my left shoulder. She kind of pulled away from me and held herself out at arms' length, just looking at me. Then she leaned toward me and put her little mouth on my cheek. She just held herself there for several moments, and suddenly I realized that she was kissing me! That has to rank right up there with the all-time highs in my life; being kissed by an angel.

1 comment:

  1. That sweet little girl is amazing! I can't wait to see her and everyone in April!!

    ReplyDelete